Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ROMANCE, ROMANCE, ROMANCE


Harlequin Romance Novel, Updated.... 2011 Version

 He grasped me firmly, but gently, just above my elbow and guided me into
 a room, his room. Then he quietly shut the door and we were alone. He
 approached me soundlessly, from behind, and spoke in a low, reassuring
 voice close to my ear. "Just relax."

 Without warning, he reached down and I felt his strong, calloused hands
 start at my ankles, gently probing, and moving upward along my calves,
 slowly but steadily. My breath caught in my throat.

 I knew I should be afraid, but somehow I didn't care. His touch was so
 experienced, so sure. When his hands moved up onto my thighs, I gave a
 slight shudder, and partly closed my eyes. My pulse was pounding. I felt
 his knowing fingers caress my abdomen, my ribcage.

 And then, as he cupped my firm, full breasts in his hands, I inhaled sharply.

 Probing, searching, knowing what he wanted, he brought his hands to my
 shoulders, slid them down my tingling spine and into my panties.

 Although I knew nothing about this man, I felt oddly trusting and expectant.

 This is a man, I thought. A man used to taking charge. A man not used to
 taking 'No' for an answer. A man who would tell me what he wanted. A man
 who would look into my soul and say . . . .

 "Okay ma'am, you can board your flight now."

No comments: