Wednesday, May 20, 2009

DEEP THINKING

I had amnesia once --- or twice. I forget.
*****

Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic.
*****

I am neither for nor against apathy.
*****

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.
*****

If the world were a logical place, men would be the ones who ride horses sidesaddle.
*****
What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?
*****

They told me I was gullible and I believed them.
*****

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home, and when he grows up, he'll never be able to merge his car onto the freeway.
******

Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.
*****

One nice thing about egotists... they don't talk about other people.
*****
My weight is perfect for my height... which varies.
*****

I used to be indecisive. Now, I'm not so sure.
*****

The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
*****

How can there be self-help groups ?
*****

If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?
*****

Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground, and I'll show you a man who can't get his pants off.
*****

Is it just me, or do buffalo wings taste just like chicken?

No comments: