Friday, October 17, 2008

FAMOUS MEN

One day at kindergarten a teacher said to the
class of 5-year olds. " I will give 2$ to the child
who can tell me who was the most famous man
who ever lived."
An Irish boy put his hand up and said, "It was
St. Patrick."
The teacher smiled and said, "Sorry Sean, "that's
not correct."
Then a Scottish boy put his hand up and said, "it
was St.Andrew. But the teacher replied, "So
sorry Angus, that's not right either."
Finally a Jewish boy raised his hand and said, "it
was Jesus Christ."
And the teacher said, "Absolutely right Sam,
come up here and take your $2."
As the teacher was giving Sam his money, she
said, "You know Sam, since you're Jewish, I
was very surprised you said Jesus Christ."
Sam replied, "Yeah, In my heart I know it is
Moses, but business is business."

No comments: