Thursday, September 24, 2020

Different View Points

 

  • You see Trump’s arrogance, I see Trump’s confidence.
  • You see Trump’s nationalism, I see Trump’s patriotism.
  • You hear Trump’s unsophisticated words, I hear Trump’s honesty.
  • You see Trump’s racism, I see Trump’s words being misconstrued and twisted by the media.
  • You see Trump as a Republican, I see Trump as a Patriot.
  • You see Trump as a dictator, I see Trump as a leader.
  • You see Trump as an authoritarian, I see Trump as the only one willing to fight for our freedoms.
  • You see Trump as childish, I see Trump as a fighter, unwilling to cave in to the lies.
  • You see Trump as an unpolished politician, I see Trump as a breath of fresh air.
  • You see Trump as homophobic, I see Trump as the first President to appoint an openly gay man to his cabinet.
  • You think Trump hates immigrants, I know Trump is married to an immigrant.
  • You see Trump putting an end to immigration in America, I see Trump welcoming immigrants to America legally.
  • You see Trump’s cages at the border, I see Obama’s cages at the border.
  • You see Trump with a struggling economy, I see Trump with an amazing economy until the Wuhan virus shut it down (& then a historic recovery despite the Left’s best efforts to kill the economy)
  • You see the violence in the streets and call it “Trump’s America”, I see the violence in the streets of only Democratic run cities who are refusing Trump’s help.
  • You want someone more Presidential, I’m happy we have someone who finally doesn’t just talk the talk but actually walks the walk.

 It's all perspective.

No comments: