Tuesday, December 31, 2013

THANK YOU

SPECIAL POST

As this year of scandals comes to a close, I'd like to thank you for your readership.  In growing numbers, you have been following all of my blogs and it's indeed heartwarming to know that what I have to say and the opinions I have to give mean something to someone.

My objective in posting these blogs is to keep people aware of what is going on around them in this country, not only from a political standpoint, but also with respect to important stories of every kind that do not make the daily news.  Of course, it is incumbent upon me to add my incredible wit, sarcastic as it maybe at times, sprinkled with a few puns and plays on words to try and put a smile on people's faces when we are living in times that make it difficult to smile.  

With your permission, I'll keep writing and blogging along... It's the American thing to do. 

... The Unknown Scribbler

No comments: