Friday, December 12, 2014

IT'S TIME TO LEARN HOW TO WALK AGAIN



I've always wondered whether/not Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton were really preachers since they have no church.

When I heard Al Sharpton was to be a guest preacher at a black Las Vegas Church, I decided to check him out in person and see what it was all about.

I sat down and Sharpton came up to me - I don't know why... maybe it was because I was the only white person in the Church?

He laid his hands on my hand and said: "By the will of Jesus, the Lord All Mighty, and the will of God, you will walk today."

I told him I was not paralyzed.

He came back and laid his hands on me again, and repeated the same thing.

Again, I told him there is nothing wrong with me.

After the sermon, I stepped outside and lo and behold,
my damned car had been stolen!

No comments: